DoGood provides this Platform to allow an individual or organisation (‘Project Organizer’) to post a fund raising campaign for charitable projects (‘Project’) to the Platform to accept monetary donations (‘Donations’) from donors (‘Donors’).
Although there are no fees to set up a Project, industry-standard transaction fees will apply (hereinafter and on the website referred to as “Transaction Fees") to the services rendered to Project Organisers. To learn more about DoGood’s Platform and applicable Transaction Fees, visit [https://dogood.africa/about]
DoGood is a platform. We are not a broker, financial institution, creditor or charity
The Platform is an administrative platform only. DoGood facilitates the Project of the Project Organisers and permits Donors to make donations to these Project Organisers. DoGood is not a broker, agent or financial institution.
All information and content provided by DoGood relating to the Platform is for information purposes only and DoGood does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any such information or content. No content is intended to serve as financial, legal, tax or other professional advice. Before making any decisions regarding any Projects, Project Organisers, Donations, Donors or any information or content relating to the Platform, you should consult your financial, legal, tax or other professional advisor as appropriate. You acknowledge that all information and content accessed by you using the Platform is at your own risk.
DoGood has no control over the conduct of, or any information provided by, a Project Organiser or other user and hereby disclaims all liability in this regard to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. We do not guarantee that a Project or a Charity will obtain a certain amount of Donations or any Donations at all. We do not endorse any Project or Project Organiser, and we make no guarantee, express or implied, that any information provided through the Platform is accurate. We expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for the outcome or success of any Project. You, as a Donor, must make the final determination as to the value and appropriateness of contributing to any Project or Project Organiser.
All Donations are at your own risk. When you make a Donation through the Platform, it is your responsibility to understand how your money will be used. DoGood is not responsible for any offers, promises, rewards or promotions made or offered by Projects or Project Organisers. We do not and cannot verify the information that Project Organisers supply, nor do we represent or guarantee that the Donations will be used in accordance with any fundraising purpose prescribed by a Project Organiser or Charity or in accordance with applicable laws.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we take possible fraudulent activity and the misuse of funds raised very seriously. If you have reason to believe that a Project Organiser or Charity is not raising or using the funds for their stated purpose, please use the “Report" button on the Project or Project Organiser to alert our team of this potential issue and we will investigate.
You, as a Project Organiser, represent, warrant, and covenant that (i) all information you provide in connection with a Project is accurate, complete, and not likely to deceive reasonable Users; (ii) all Donations contributed to your Project will be used solely as described in the materials that you post or otherwise provide; (iii) you will not infringe the rights of others; and (iv) to the extent you share with us any personal data of any third party for any purpose, including the names, email addresses and phone numbers of your personal contacts, you have the authority (including any necessary consents), as required under applicable law, to provide us with such personal data and allow us to use such personal data for the purposes for which you shared it with us. You authorise DoGood and DoGood reserves the right to provide information relating to your Project to Donors, beneficiaries of your Project or law enforcement, and to assist in any investigation thereof.
Your Registration Obligations
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the Donations you receive through your use of the Platform. It is solely your responsibility to assess, collect, report or remit the correct tax, if any, to the appropriate tax authority.
Member Account, Password and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify DoGood of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security and (b) sign out from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Platform. DoGood will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Modifications to Platform
DoGood reserves the right to update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Public Content; Public Display of Donations
You are not permitted to offer any contest, competition giveaway, sweepstakes or similar activity (each, a “Promotion") on or through the Platform without our prior written consent which may be withheld at our sole and absolute discretion. You may seek permission by sending an email to [[email protected]]
You acknowledge that DoGood has no obligation to you to retain data relating to any account or Project. You acknowledge that DoGood reserves the right to delete data or to terminate accounts or Projects at any time and for any reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you or to any third party for any claims, damages, costs or losses resulting therefrom.
The Platform include certain features that may be made available via a mobile device, including the ability to (i) upload content to the Platform, (ii) browse the Platform and (iii) access certain items through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile Platform"). To the extent that you access Mobile Platform, your mobile network’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing or using certain Mobile Platform may be prohibited or restricted by your mobile service provider and not all Mobile Platform may work with all providers or devices. By using the Mobile Platform, you agree that we may communicate with you by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Platform may be communicated to us. We will comply with any additional requirements that may apply under local laws and regulations before communicating with you in this manner. In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your DoGood account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
A. Raise funds or establish or contribute to any Project with the implicit or explicit purpose of or involving:
- violating any law, regulation, industry requirement or third-party guidelines or agreements by which you are bound, including those of payment card issuers and transaction processors that you use in connection with the Platform;
- any election Projects that are not run by a registered organisation within the supported country;
- content or Projects that are fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate, dishonest or impossible;
- illegal drugs, narcotics, steroids, controlled substances, pharmaceuticals or other products that make health claims that have not been approved or verified by the applicable local and/or national regulatory body, or legal substances that provide the same effect as an illegal drug or other products that present a risk to consumer safety or any related equipment or paraphernalia;
- knives, explosives, ammunition, firearms, or other weaponry or accessories;
- annuities, investments, equity or lottery contracts, off-shore banking or similar transactions, money service businesses (including currency exchanges, cheque cashing or the like), pyramid schemes, “get rich quick schemes” (i.e., Investment opportunities or other Platform that promise high rewards), network marketing and referral marketing programs, debt collection or crypto-currencies;
- gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, fantasy sports, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, raffle tickets, auctions and other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill or chance (whether or not legally defined as a lottery), promotions involving financial rewards including gift vouchers or sweepstakes;
- Projects we deem, at our sole discretion, to be in support of, or for the legal defence of alleged crimes associated with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism or intolerance of any kind relating, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender or gender identity or serious disabilities or diseases;
- funding a ransom, human trafficking or exploitation, vigilantism, bribes or bounty;
- pornography or other sexual content;
- offensive, graphic, perverse or sensitive content;
- the sale of items before the seller has control or possession of the item;
- credit repair or debt settlement Platform;
- the receipt or grant of cash advances or lines of credit to yourself or to another person for purposes other than those purposes clearly stated in the Project;
- sale or resale of a service without added benefit to the buyer; resale of government offerings without authorization or added value;
- aggregation of funds owed to third parties, factoring, or other activities intended to obfuscate the origin of funds;
- counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder;
- products or Platform that directly infringe or facilitate infringement upon the trademark, patent, copyright, trade secrets, or proprietary or privacy rights of any third party;
- unauthorized sale or resale of brand name or designer products or Platform;
- sale of goods or Platform that are illegally imported or exported;
- processing where there is no bona fide donation accepted; cash advance; card testing; evasion of card network chargeback monitoring programs;
- collecting or providing funds for any purpose other than as described in a Project description;
- any other activity that DoGood may deem in its sole discretion to be in support of individuals and/or entities associated with alleged financial crimes including but not limited to corruption, bribery, tax evasion, fraud and activities of a similar nature; or
- any other activity that DoGood may deem in its sole discretion to be unacceptable.
B. Transmit or otherwise upload any content that
- infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party;
- you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail," “spam," “chain letters," “pyramid schemes," “contests," “sweepstakes," or any other form of solicitation; or
- in the sole judgment of DoGood, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Platform, or which may expose DoGood or its users to any harm or liability of any type; or
C. Raise funds for a minor without the express permission of the minor’s guardian unless the funds are transferred into a trust account for the sole benefit of the minor.
In order to contribute to a Project or to a Charity, a Donor will be required to provide DoGood information regarding its credit card or other payment instrument (“Payment Instrument”) that is linked to the Donor’s account on the Platform (a “Billing Account”). You, as a Donor, represent and guarantee to DoGood that such information is true and that you are authorised to use the applicable Payment Instrument. You agree that a certain minimum Donation amount may apply and that all Donation payments are final and will not be refunded unless DoGood, at its sole discretion, agrees to issue a refund, for example in accordance with the DoGood Guarantee. DoGood uses third-party payment processing partners to invoice you through your Payment Instrument and Billing Account for any Donations made and Donors acknowledge that by contributing a Donation to a Project, the Donor is agreeing to any and all applicable terms set forth by our payment partners: Paystack (https://paystack.com/terms).
Donors may have the option to make recurring period Donations (your agreement to make the Donations on a recurring basis, a “Donation Subscription" and each individual Donation made in connection with a Donation Subscription, a “Donation Instalment"), and in electing to contribute on a recurring basis, you, as a Donor hereby acknowledge that Donation Subscriptions are renewed automatically and have a recurring payment feature, and that unless and until you opt out of the auto-renewal of the Donation Subscription, which can be done through the Platform, any Donation Subscriptions you have signed up for will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the initial term originally selected. In connection with each of your Donation Subscriptions, you (i) hereby authorise DoGood to charge your Payment Method the amount of the applicable Donation Instalments in advance on a periodic basis until you terminate such periodic payments by opting out of the Donation Subscription, (ii) accept responsibility for payment of all Donation Instalments occurring prior to opt out and (iii) agree to promptly update your Billing Account with any changes (for example, any changes related to your Payment Method, such as a change in your billing address or credit card expiry date). Changes to or termination of Donation Subscriptions or Donation Instalments will only apply to Donation Instalments that take place after DoGood receives notice of such change or termination. DoGood does not provide refunds of any amounts received in connection with previously made Donation Instalments.
Additionally, by enrolling in any Donation Subscriptions, you acknowledge and agree for any and all such Donation Subscriptions, that (a) the ongoing maintenance and operation of Donation Subscriptions and each Donation Instalment are the sole responsibility of, and at the sole discretion of, the individual or entity responsible for managing and receiving the Donation Subscription (e.g., the applicable Project Organiser or Project), (b) individual Donation Instalments may not be tax deductible, even if previous Donation Instalments for the same Donation Subscription were, and the amount of each Donation Instalment that is tax deductible may vary, (c) one or more specific Donation Instalments may not be provided to or received by the applicable cause, or Project if such cause, charity or Project becomes unavailable, unable to accept Donations or chooses to stop receiving Donations, which may occur for various reasons, such as if the cause or Project becomes subject to an investigation or is suspended or removed from the Platform by DoGood or (d) the amounts actually received by the applicable Project, or cause may differ from one Donation Instalment to the next (for example, if the transaction fees associated with the Donation Instalment change).
Your non-termination of a Donation Subscription reaffirms that DoGood is authorized to charge your Payment Instrument for the Donation Subscription in accordance with these terms. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you.
Withdrawing Donations from a Project
While DoGood endeavours to make Withdrawals available to you promptly, you acknowledge and agree that Withdrawals may not be available to you for use immediately, and DoGood does not guarantee that Withdrawals will be available to you within any specific time frame, and DoGood expressly disclaims any and all responsibility for any delay or inability to access and use Withdrawals at any specified time, and any consequences arising from such delay or inability. You, as a Project Organiser, are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to DoGood in order to process a Withdrawal, including your bank account details, is accurate and up to date. DoGood may, at any time, for any reason, without notice, and at its sole discretion, offer or issue a refund of Donation(s) with or without consulting you, which may comprise the total amount donated to your Project. DoGood is not liable to you or to any third party for any claims, damages, costs, losses or other consequences caused by DoGood issuing refunds, including, but not limited to, transaction or overdraft fees.
Special Notice for International Use; Export Controls
Software (defined below) available in connection with the Platform and the transmission of applicable data, if any, may be subject to export controls and economic sanctions laws of the Nigeria or other jurisdictions. No Software may be downloaded from the Platform or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of such export control and economic sanctions laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules and laws regarding your use of the Platform, including as it concerns online conduct and acceptable content.
Platform Content, Software and Trademarks
You acknowledge and agree that the Platform may contain content or features (“Platform Content") that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by DoGood, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Platform or the Platform Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally upload to the Platform. In connection with your use of the Platform you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by DoGood from accessing the Platform (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Platform or the Platform Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Platform or distributed in connection therewith are the property of DoGood, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software"). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by DoGood.
Under no circumstances will DoGood be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users and Project Organisers) or any User Content (defined below, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that DoGood does not pre-screen content but that DoGood and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) at their sole discretion to refuse, remove or allow any content that is available via the Platform at any time and for any reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you or to any third party for any claims, damages, costs or losses resulting therefrom.
User Content Transmitted Through the Platform
With respect to the content, photos, videos, images, trademarks, logos, brands or other materials you upload or post through the Platform or share with other users or recipients (collectively, “User Content"), you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to, or otherwise have all necessary rights and consents to (and to allow others to) fully exploit such User Content, including without limitation, as it concerns all copyrights, trademark rights and rights of publicity or privacy related thereto. By uploading, sharing, providing or otherwise making available any User Content, or any portion thereof, in connection with the Platform, you hereby grant and will grant DoGood and its affiliated companies and users a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, transferable, sub-licensable, perpetual, irrevocable licence to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the operation of the Platform or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed. Without limiting the foregoing, if any User Content contains your name, image or likeness, you hereby release and hold harmless DoGood and its contractors and employees, from (i) all claims for invasion of privacy, publicity or libel, (ii) any liability or other claims by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion or other use or exploitation of your name, image or likeness, and (iii) any liability for claims made by you (or any successor to any claim you might bring) in connection with your User Content, name, image or likeness. You waive any right to inspect or approve any intermediary version(s) or finished version(s) of the results of the use of your User Content (including your name, image or likeness). Further, if any person (other than you) appears in your User Content, you represent and warrant that you have secured all necessary licences, waivers and releases from such person(s) for the benefit of DoGood in a manner fully consistent with the licences, waivers and releases set forth above. You further acknowledge that your participation in the Platform and submission of User Content is voluntary and that you will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the licences, waivers and releases set forth herein (or DoGood’s exploitation thereof) and that the sole consideration for subject matter of this agreement is the opportunity to use the Platform.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Platform (“Submissions"), provided by you to DoGood are non-confidential and DoGood will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
DoGood respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify DoGood of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
DoGood will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Copyright Act 2004 and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to DoGood’s Agent at “[email protected]” (Subject line: “Takedown Request").
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Platform, with enough detail that we may find it on the Platform;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the above-listed Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received, DoGood will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party, informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, DoGood has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at DoGood’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. DoGood may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Platform and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Third Party Websites/Platform
If the Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Indemnity and Release
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the platform is at your sole risk. The platform is provided on an “as is" and “as available" basis. DoGood and its affiliates expressly disclaim and exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all warranties, conditions and representations of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
DoGood and its affiliates make no guarantee or condition that (i) the platform will meet your requirements, (ii) the platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the platform will be accurate or reliable, or (iv) the quality of any products, platform, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the platform will meet your expectations.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW
ARBITRATION CLAUSE & CLASS ACTION WAIVER – IMPORTANT – PLEASE REVIEW AS THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Arbitration; Class Action (Group Litigation) Waiver
Any arbitration between you and us will be settled under the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) Arbitration Rules, by a sole arbitrator and administered by the Chartered Institute of Arbitration UK (Nigerian Branch). The seat of the Arbitration shall be in Lagos and the language of the Arbitration shall be English.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by certified Mail or, only if that other party has not provided a current physical address, then by electronic mail (“Notice of Arbitration”). Our current address for Notice is: [2C Obasa Rd, Off Oba Akran Ave, Oba Akran, Ikeja]. The Notice of Arbitration must: (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). We agree to work with you and make a good faith effort to resolve the claim directly, but if we aren’t successful within 60 days after the Notice of Arbitration is received, you or we may commence an arbitration proceeding. All arbitration proceedings between the parties will be confidential unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by either of us must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any.
Each party will bear the costs of the arbitration equally, including the fees of the Arbitrator.
- No Class Actions (Group Litigations). You and we agree that each may bring claims to the fullest extent legally permissible against the other only in your or its individual capacity and not as a plaintiff (claimant) or class member (group litigant) in any purported class or representative proceeding.
- Further, unless both you and we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class (group litigation) proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. If we make any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to our address for Notice of Arbitration, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to our address for Notice of Arbitration, in which case your account with us will be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will survive.
We each agree to keep the arbitration proceedings, all information exchanged between us and any settlement offers confidential, unless otherwise required by law or requested by law enforcement or any court or governmental body. However, we may each disclose these matters, in confidence, to our respective accountants, auditors and insurance providers.
You agree that DoGood, at its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your access to the Platform and remove and discard any content or data at any time and for any reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you or to any third party for any claims, damages, costs or losses resulting therefrom.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Platform and DoGood will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. DoGood reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Platform.
At DoGood, we respect the privacy of our users. For details please see our [https://dogood.africa/privacy-policy]. By using the Platform, you consent to our collection and use of personal data as outlined therein. If you are in any country within the European Union, by using the Platform, you hereby acknowledge and consent to DoGood’s collection and use of personal information as described in the Privacy Notice.
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?